Pupil Premium Grant
As well as publishing the amount of money the school is allocated from the pupil premium grant, we publish our pupil premium strategy. It gives details about how we intend to spend our allocation to address barriers to learning and the rationale and evidence behind the school’s decisions.
- Our spending for the previous academic year, including how the pupil premium allocation was spent and the impact of that expenditure on pupils.
- A statement of the school’s strategy for spending the pupil premium allocation for the current academic year.
- The amount of the school’s pupil premium allocation for the current academic year.
- A summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by eligible pupils in our school reflecting on national research.
- How the pupil premium allocation is to be spent to address those barriers and the reasons for that approach through evidence based practice and research.
- How the school will measure the impact and effect of its expenditure of the pupil premium allocation for the previous academic year.
- The date of the school’s next review of its pupil premium strategy as well as any dates set for joint work.
For details of our pupil premium please click the link below: